Reseller Admin email

If by "reseller.com" you mean your own domain as a reseller, then that email goes to you as the reseller. You would need to set up "admin" in your mail settings or use a catch-all mailbox. By default, only postmaster and webmaster exist. There is also a support ticket system that you can set up for your customers and you can set it up for emails to get pulled into that system. Typically, you'd probably want to use something like "support" @ whatever.com but you can do it however you wish.

Jodohost is working on offering to have their own tech support people to answer the support tickets of resellers' customers. That would be an option - only if you want it. You can search this forum for details about that. I'm still not sure if I would want them to support my customer's tickets or not.

I assume by "reseller's forum" you meant your ticket center. If you meant this forum, then anyone (customers like me and you as well as Jodohost admins) can post here.

That answer is is good as I could give. Thanks, I don't see anything to even modify in it.

Back