Resller Pre-Sales Questions

I am interested in your reseller packages. I had a few questions.

1. Do you provide a generic, anonymously registered domain for the resellers DNS? I ask because I am interested if a reverse dns search would point back to jodohost.

2. I read somewhere that you are looking at the possibility of adding end user support for resellers. Is this something definite or are you still debating this. When would you offer this and who would be providing the support?

3. Do you have uptime statistics available for viewing? The server status page is currently down.

4. Regarding ColdFusion, do you allow custom tags? How much is it to add a CF account. Do you have flash remoting activated?

5. Do you have any hsphere template add-ons available? I am particularly interested in the support-selector which allows the reseller to point to their own helpdesk and the webmail selector.

6. Regarding the VPS accounts, would you install cp software such as Plesk? If so, what would the cost be? Are VPS accounts backed up like reseller accounts?

Thanks in advance for looking over my questions,

Best Regards,

Tyrolean

Hi

1) Yes we do

2) We'd begin providing end-user support in January, we are testing software for it (final phase)

3) This is one report: http://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport.php?v=QtcWmUmffZ24sOfTZ9nw/T7HZax1egnJNF2RxHF1KdXLvELIRqedCqZU

4) We don't allow CF tags made by the customer. We can consider installing 3rd party CF tags. ColdFusion is free and there is no cost for activating Flash Remoting

5) None installed but we can consider them if you link to them

6) If you buy the Plesk license, we could install it for you. VPS servers are the only servers we dont back up and its the customer's responsibility to ensure backups. But we will be introducing a backup plan for VPS soon.

In regards to the Cold Fusion custom tags, can we use them if they are in our directory and we use CFMODULE to call them?

Yash,

Thanks for your quick reply.

You have a very impressive offering.

Regarding the end user support, would they be able to support my clients through cerberus helpdesk? I also have clients on other networks using Hsphere. Would they be able to assist those clients too?

On the Hsphere templates, there are two separate products I was referring to.
1. the support selector: http://hspheretemplates.com/supportselector.php (Their site is having trouble at the moment).
This add on allows resellers to edit the link to the helpdesk in the control panel. I want to use an external helpdesk and this would allow me to do that without having my users confused by the built in helpdesk in hsphere.

2. the second tool is the webmail selector: http://hspheretemplates.com/webmailselector.php .
This would allow me to edit the links to the webmail in the cp. I want to use dwmail and have the links in the cp direct users to that. They are around 40.00 USD each.

Thanks again for responding to my questions.

Hi

end-user support would be available unfortunately only through the HSphere ticket system. That's what the software we have written does, helps us support customers faster by integrating support.

I'll look into those tools

The webmail selector sounds very interesting.

If you could keep us posted on what JodoHosts decision is about the implementation of the tools.
Would be appreciated :]

Back