Review Stuent Sites Please

hatton

Perch
Hey folks, it's time for me to beg for more site reviews for my Web Scripting & Authoring students. I have 13 sites that need reviews for a grade. Your comments were a good source of insight for the last batch you reviewed and I sincerely appreciate your assistance. This time your numerical ratings will count as 20 points of the student's score.

As before I am using my site survey tool to make it easier for people to participate. I have added an "Open Site in New Window" option for those who want to see the "entire" site. For those that don't remember, the application "remmebers" the last site you filled out a survey on and takes you to the next site, so if you don't have time to go through all the sites you can come back later.

If you're interested in participating simply go to
http://chumphrey.guardian-web.com/

You are prompted for your email address, a password and name. Only your email address is required to submit surveys. If you want to enter your name the system will remember it the next time you log in. Previous reviewers will need to reenter their name as I had to wipe the data from last quarter (design flaw that I don't have time to fix).

All surveys are reported to the students confidentially and names are optional. Please drop me an email and let me know so I can have an idea of a participation count.

The current asignment is to build a static business website. These students are multimedia students so they've been spending a lot of time working with flash, director, 3D Studio max but absolutely no HTML. Students were told that an element of "wow" would be incorperated into the surveys. I know that there are a few that are text only... and their surveys need to reflect the fact that they did not take any graphics into account.

I should mention that a few of the student sites work only in Internet Explorer. I did *not* make cross-browser compatability a requirement so I cannot count off for that (haven't even mentioned it, actually) but please mention it in your comments.

Oh, and yes, I know there are a few that have the content in images.

The next assigment is due in two weeks so I will need to wrap up survey responses before then. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks for your time!
Hatton

Back