Semi-Dedicated vs Reseller Questions

Hello, I found Jodo through WebHostingTalk based off several glowing reviews there. I'm looking for a new host and I'd like to ask a couple of questions that I wasn't able to find answers on, after searching the site and forums for quite a while.

Without further ado...

1. I've read in other threads that you mention having a single semi-dedicated server, but that was a few months ago. Do you still only have a single SD server or do you have multiple now?
  2. Can you set up scheduled tasks for me if I go the SD route?
  3. The SD info page only says shared SSL is available... does that mean an upgrade to private SSL is NOT available?
  4. Where do reseller accounts reside? Are they part of the shared account server farm or are there machines dedicated to resellers?
  5. Is it possible to migrate my sites over and fully test them before pointing my domains to Jodo, so that the migration is seamless?

Thanks!

Hi

1) We have one semi-dedicated server and are adding a second one shortly
2) Yes of course
3) Shared SSL as well as Private SSL are both available
4) Our shared accounts and reseller end-users all reside on the same hsphere cluster. WinSD customers reside on a separate server. It is to be noted that on our HSphere cluster, reseller end-user accounts outnumber jodo shared accounts by a large factor
5) Yes of course, we have instant server aliases for the same. Allows you to view/test your site before DNS propogates

Back