Server clock drift

I've been having chronic problems with the server clocks for a couple of my domains drifting over 5 minutes off. I've been trying to use Amazon's SES and when the timestamps on the request get over 300 seconds off the requests are rejected.

I've opened numerous tickets on this over the last few months. Every time the issue is fixed, but I've asked for assurances that the issue will be resolved once and for all, for example through the use of an automated process to sync server clocks with an Internet time server or something similar. So far, this does not appear to have occurred since I've had to open yet another ticket (perhaps my 10th or 12th thus far) to get that resolved.

Is anyone else having this issue and is Jodohost working on a try solution to the problem?

It is an issue with virtual machines in general, we are working to install a NTS check and syncer on all server.

Stephen,

Thanks for the response. This has been a big issue for me lately and getting a permanent solution in place would be much appreciated.

Back