Servers

How many servers are in you H-Sphere cluster?

What is your uptime?

What is your technical support response time?

1. We are setting up 3 new servers next week. This will bring number to about 30. We also support H-Sphere Cluster of other hosts, which is not included in the number.

2. We are maintaining an uptime of 99.9%. This is guaranteed by our SLA.

3. Through our Cerberus Support System, we respond generally within 30 minutes. Through LiveChat response is immediate, however we encourage Reseller to use it when immediate help is required.

Sales and billing issues are attended 7 days. Also billing emergency is responded generally immediately.

To your knowledge are there any ip's of JodoHost that are blacklisted and how do you prevent this from happening?

I just checked all the mail IPs on DNSStuff.com, and they are not listed, we are vigilant against spam and do not tolerate spam at all.

We do fromtimeto time get listed,as does any large host, but wehave a good working relationship with all the anti-spam services and we get de-listed rather quickly becasue we work to correct the problems.

Just a few more questions. I can't to think of them all at once. Do you guys have any non-standard ports setup? I would like to be able to let my customers know what they are before hand if I sign up. Also for the VPS Reseller accounts, it says for the valuehost plan 128 mb and 20 processes. Is this per vps that is setup in the value host account as I've seen with other resellers or is this the total usage available to a reseller under the valuehost plan before they are charged overage?

VPS, I believe is the total, it is basically one 1VPS account, in reality.

Non standard ports,as in for SMTP is port 25 is blocked, port 587 is open,but still requires authentication.

When a reseller signs up they would have to opt-out of the anonymous support if they don't want it right?

How does the fee structure cost under the anonymous support, especially if I have 4 of my own sites that won't require that feature?

Is there the ability to use my own webmail system or do I have to use what you provide? (Webmail chooser plugin)

Also if I eventually want to do my own support do you have the support chooser plugin installed?

When a reseller signs up they would have to opt-out of the anonymous support if they don't want it right?

How does the fee structure cost under the anonymous support, especially if I have 4 of my own sites that won't require that feature?

Is there the ability to use my own webmail system or do I have to use what you provide? (Webmail chooser plugin)

Also if I eventually want to do my own support do you have the support chooser plugin installed?

Actually one opts-IN to the support, not out, it is not provided by default.

The Support is per account, if you signup it is for all accounts you have, not select ones.

You can install other webmails if you wish, like DWMail, or others, we provide 3, and you can pick which one to use.

Support selector is installed for everyone regardless of if they use it or not.

Back