SiteStudio Gone?

chris

Guppy
Ok, what happened to SiteStudio. Not showing up in any of my customer's control panels and is showing as DISABLED in plan resources. Not of my doing. Have a hundred or so customer's utilizing that feature and the tickets are starting to hit.

Mine to you is FOT-12313-794

Checked the upgrade email from earlier today and the forums and see nothing about SiteStudio being affected.

We are checking this problem and will update you through ticket as soon as any investigation update(s) will be available.

Ok, what happened to SiteStudio. Not showing up in any of my customer's control panels and is showing as DISABLED in plan resources. Not of my doing. Have a hundred or so customer's utilizing that feature and the tickets are starting to hit.

Mine to you is FOT-12313-794

Checked the upgrade email from earlier today and the forums and see nothing about SiteStudio being affected.

While no upgrade has happened(yet) and we've done nothing to disable SS, it is past EOL and unmaintained now.

I actually just got an update and it seems our latest key update removed the 'ss enabled' flag, so it went to disabled, we have requested to get one with the enabled flag, even in the unmaintained state. We were unaware of this until your ticket and I was unaware of it until just now, because I asked if anything happened, while no we did not do anything, it was simply a flag in the license key update that made this happen.

(We also put in a priority sales ticket to Parallels for this)

Back