Six hour support ticket...

CFMX

Perch
Took six hours to get a simple mssql request completed... Whats up guys? I signed up here because of the "quick" turn around on support requests...

A ticket will rarely take 6 hours to get resolved here at JodoHost.

If its urgent, you can email [email protected]. A copy of complaints to that email address reach all support staff on shift.

You can also use Live Chat to get a support operator immediately. We have on average 3 to 4 people online on every shift

A ticket will rarely take 6 hours to get resolved here at JodoHost

I can add my AWS stas ticket KPT-71552-285 also took 6 hours! :( The answer i got back was basically "yep its fixed" no explantion. So added a reply, will see how long it takes.

cca,

That had to go to the developers, I asked them to reply and tell people that but they said psoft was already working on it, so they just replied it was fixed after psoft said so.

We can manually generate the stats anytime, but the error will happen again each night, there were 6 tickets in regarding it, so believe me we knew about the issue. :)

Ok, it was in issue with psoft, if there was more info in the initial reply to my ticket:
Hello,

This has been fixed. Unfortunately we cannot generate earlier stats as the logs were already rotated.

Regards,
Tanmaya

letting me know it was an external error etc I would not have to have place the reply & also submit to the forum to whinge....you see...do it once properly & i go away happy...

btw you saying error will persist each night?
We can manually generate the stats anytime, but the error will happen again each night
cheers

No, only if we had manually generated the stats would it have continued each night having problems. The developers fixed the problem that was hanging the stats.

Thankyou for clearing this up btw is it possible for me to close the ticket. Been & looked but no luck?

While i'm at it i would like to add that i will be more than happy to hand over support for my customers & pay the 50c a month, I think this is good value for the 24x7 you provide so long as turn around time is reasonable.

cca,

I will speak with the others and make sure that in the future if we are waiting on a reply ourselves, we relay it to the customers.

As for the closing, you can set to status "resolved" which in cerberus terms means closed.

resolved does indead mean the same thing as closed....but looked on every page cannot find link button in cerebus to "resolve" ticket either. My english is fine, but can i believe my eyes??

I am sorry, didn't mean to insinuate anything with english, just thought maybe you didn't see closed as you were looking for closed, and not resolved.

I will see if a customer can't close a ticket here, that would be odd, but I am checking.

no offence taken, just took the opprtunity to be sarcastic...)it is ashame though that some of the posts in these forums are asked over & again...even after searching forum for answer first...because they are not resolved properly/clearly the first time around....it is called
"making a rod for your own back"
. Perhaps if more time were taken to answer tickets/posts the first time this whole thread would not exist :)

I agree some tickets could be answered better, and I did not realize the resolved status did not exist on the customer interface.

Thanks for sharing that with us :)

Edit: I just checked under a reseller login, and didn't see much more than the status view, we will need to make a recommendation to the developers to see if we can get a full status management in there too.

cool, glad my point was made....for all the good a forum can provide I would prefer jodo staff to be spending thier sleepless nights answering my/my customers tickets instead.

The exact issue that was causing AwStats to hang was with the IIS metabase I believe. the stats generation program gets stuck at anything that shouldn't be there in the metabase.

Back