SMTP problem

r0ck1t

Perch
I am having a problem with SMTP, Outlook cannot find the server. Emails are being received, I checked in web mail, but I cannot access my email from Outlook.

I can retreive email from another jodohost account that is not under my reseller account.

Could there be a problem with my server aliases?

Domain: r0ck1t.com

Same here. pop3 emails not being received in outlook. along with many other problems that i have submitted tickets for.

read on...

Can you login to my cpanel and help me asap! I have clients breathing down my neck and I am so stressed out I could die! My hosting site is messed up, my outlook wont get my mail, says "server not available" I recently changed makstudios.com to a dedicated IP, but this shouldnt effect anything I dont think (especially mahosting.com), as of today makstudios.com has resolved and works fine but still cannot receive mail for makstudios, makhosting and etc... Just in outlook... not horde. I dont get it, but only thing I do know is that if i cannot keep in contact with clients, they dont care. they just see me as incompitent. please help. just login, ping, check settings, do anything and let me know if this is something I did or if everything will be ok soon. I changed my reseller url back to the default m****here so i could access my admin account. I did that an hour ago. so, if you see that, that's not what the issue was. please let me know what you find. I appreciate it!!!!!

Back