Still having problems with Win19 emails

BluJag

Perch
I sent an email from my GMail account to my reseller email on Win 19. ?(It bounces with this response:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@MYRELLER_EMAIL_ON_WIN19.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) (state 14).

I've raised a ticket but can't receive any responses of course as they get bounced.

This snag has reared it's ugly head on several of my domains on Win19 and they've all been fixed. This one now needs fixing too.

From my Reseller CP - looks like some of these IP addresses are out of date?

Custom DNS records for DNS zone MY_RESELLER_ACCOUNT.net
Name TTL Class Type Data Action
ipdatabase.MY_RESELLER_ACCOUNT.net 86400 IN A 204.14.105.242 Click to delete
gw-mail3.MY_RESELLER_ACCOUNT.net 86400 IN A 204.10.107.120 Click to delete
gw-mail6.MY_RESELLER_ACCOUNT.net 86400 IN A 204.10.107.126 Click to delete
gw-mail4.MY_RESELLER_ACCOUNT.net 86400 IN A 204.10.107.121 Click to delete
gw-mail7.MY_RESELLER_ACCOUNT.net 86400 IN A 204.10.107.116 Click to delete
gw-mail5.MY_RESELLER_ACCOUNT.net 86400 IN A 173.0.142.205 Click to delete
gw-mail.MY_RESELLER_ACCOUNTs.net 86400 IN A 173.0.142.205

Can't tell if anything is being done as I can't receive emails from the Helpdesk! And Ticket History only shows tickets I opened in 2005 - 6 years ago!)

0600GMT

On Live Chat to Dipesh - explaining the snag - he wants the ticket number - I explain I don't know (can't know) what it is as the responses from the Helpdesk are being bounced! No response from Dipesh....

Stephen - can you help???

From Dipesh

| 30.08.2011 07:26:06 | Dipesh: i have again forwarded your issue to our senior admin
| 30.08.2011 07:26:22 | Dipesh: and they will do the needful and update you back in ticket as soon as possible

Fingers crossed!

Some hours later......

All working now as far as I can tell......... just waiting for that email to tell me I've won $100million on the lottery. :)

Thanks Dipesh

Seeing the old IPs there, is not uncommon, because we were unable to get the migration to take the new IPs, we did it manually on the DNS servers, so that alone is not a worry to see, just to clarify the situation for you.

Thank you Stephen - your replies are always reassuring to dunderheads like me. Does this mean the old IP's will, in time, just disappear?

Thank you Stephen - your replies are always reassuring to dunderheads like me. Does this mean the old IP's will, in time, just disappear?
We willl work on changing them to match the real server, but it takes a long time, and automated way really messes around with things as we've seen, so we won't be doing it automated.

Back