Still no websites!

eko

Perch
I'm on leave inn Costa Rica and posted a message two days earlier that my sites were down. At the moment I only see a directory structure *webalyser( and wonder what the hel;l is going on. My sites should be up with content not as a directory.

what happened and how are you ]going to resolve it. I am using a hotel computer to post this message and expect that my sites should work.

Are you on win5? Everything on that server was lost. Just the web piece, not the SQL database stuff. All content needs to be uploaded to win5 again.
http://support.jodoshared.com/showthread.php?t=1742

eko said:
I'm on leave inn Costa Rica and posted a message two days earlier that my sites were down. At the moment I only see a directory structure *webalyser( and wonder what the hel;l is going on. My sites should be up with content not as a directory.

what happened and how are you ]going to resolve it. I am using a hotel computer to post this message and expect that my sites should work.

I believe we were sent an email telling us that we will have to upload our websites.

Everything of course is outlined in that post that brawney linked to. I just can't remember if I received that as an email...because I got so many.

Back