support responses getting a little slow?

Ron

Perch
Normally get responses to tickets in an hour. Some of my tickets are now going unanswered for 3 hours. Although this may not seem much of a concern, I am relying on fast responses from JodoHost to support my customers.

Emergency tickets still however get answered within 15 to 20.

Hope you guys can get those responses under an hour again :)

Yes, support responses have got a little slow in the last 7 days, I'd agree with that. Mainly due to the fact that our support load has been growing exponentially.

We have infacted inducted one new member to our team yesterday that should be handling tickets by monday. We have already appointed another administrator as well that should join us next week. Support load per operator should come down significantly and that should bring us back to 1 hour responses on normal priority tickets

We are introducing a new support system that should be only very early next month. Would allow us to provide anonymous support to your customers (you as a reseller, if you subscribe) so that would allow you to totally focus on sales.

great! can you tell us whatelse your new support system would have, especially for resellers?

The first phase of the support system would not contain much for resellers apart from giving us the ability to support your customers

However the first phase does have a totally new approach to support for our direct customers. It aims at totally eliminating the need to email us or open a ticket from the CP for support. just click a link on our site and talk to a server administrator or support representative, 24x7x365.

The second phase would extend this support system for your use as well

We are doing this all in the view of being able to provide the best customer service experience in the industry, both with support and uptime.

Yash said:
However the first phase does have a totally new approach to support for our direct customers. It aims at totally eliminating the need to email us or open a ticket from the CP for support. just click a link on our site and talk to a server administrator or support representative, 24x7x365.
Is this change going to be mandatory? I mean I don't want to waste a tech's time with a simple DSN creation request or something that is low priority.

Otherwise it sounds like a great tool to offer customers!

Hatton

of course, you can choose to open a normal ticket as well. Hsphere tickets would be fed into this sytem

Back