Support Sucking

Kensino

Perch
So it was advertise that there is 24/ Live Chat support for hosting at JodoHost but every time I contact Live Chat it will take them for ever.

I am on live chat right now with a security issue on my website and I have been on hold for OVER AN HOUR and every time I type a message the guy keeps telling me to please be patient.

But I have been patient, I have been waiting for over an hour and this guy has only typed one message in the last hour. So what is the point of advertising 24/7 Live Chat support when that's not true.

I have a feeling I could have made a ticket and gotten faster service.

Right now my website is having a security hole on it, and is open to everyone, and I don't even think they are looking at my issue. I think they went to lunch break and left me holding. Maybe they went home for the night I don't know.

HELLO?!?!

I am on live chat for way over an hour, PLEASE RESPOND and stop transferring my chat to another person all the time.

This is bull.

<--personal insults to certain chat operators removed -->

Two hours on hold at live chat and I still can't get you to reply to me or fix my problem.

I'm going to have to change to a different host where I actually get SUPPORT.

This is retarded, you have zero support here. Two hours on Live Chat is b/s. I should get free hosting after this mess.

I can't even get anyone to reply to me at this forum. I guess there was some party at work today all the support people is having cake and drinking beer and now they are all fell asleep under their desks.

Kensino,

Live chat is support, but TICKET is support for detailed problems.

Submit a support ticket, then bump the ticket with live chat.
Live chat is not a total support solution, the agents there do not even have server access, so it will never be the best route. Everything has to be relayed to others.

Tickets are the best, and first place for support, Chat is a quick place to discuss a problem.

I can't even get anyone to reply to me at this forum. I guess there was some party at work today all the support people is having cake and drinking beer and now they are all fell asleep under their desks.
:rolleyes: Maybe working tickets?

Edit: I am disappointed that live chat did not tell you this can only be handled by ticket, so I am not absolving the operators of all, they should have communicated that well and timely, and I'll address that with them.

There is a ticket now, and it looks to be a bug with the password protection and asp.net based sites. As the asp.net is still loading behind it. In this case it would probably be better and easier to just use an asp.net authentication like forms, as that will run at the asp.net level.
We are seeing if there is a resolution without sending it to Parallels here, but this issue is thankfully a bit less of a problem than I had thought from initial message, it's a view with cancel of auth issue, not some totally open access issue :)

Edit: not a ticket, still from chat, but we need a ticket to work on resolution as it may have to go to Parallels as a bug report.

Back