SUPPORT: Tanmaya, Stephen, Deepak

Kensino

Perch
I just wanted to say so far this has been the best host I have ever used. Someone would be a moron to choose a different host.

I have worked with Tanmaya, Stephen and Deepak on several issues since I am a customer. Some (OK Most) were my fault as I messed up my VPS server, others were problems with JodoHost (mainly 3rd party software being run on their servers, not JodoHost equipment).

I have caused many problems since I have been registered for the past 2 years, but I just created new accounts recently and have had a lot of problems getting my website up and running because of my lack of understanding on a few things.

I worked with someone from the sales department which I was not 100% happy with, they didn't seem to be very nice. I have worked with a few from tech support and most are very understanding on that end, but Tanmaya, Stephen and Deepak have been outstanding.

They have spent a LOT of time working on stuff for me, one issue took 6 days to track down, and was not able to be fixed right now, so Tanmaya offered to transfer my data to another account free of charge. Stephen has helped me a lot on my VPS server account, even though I ended up going to shared account because it was too complex for me at this time. Deepak spent 2 hours on live chat with me trying to help fix some errors that happened when my account was transfered. He was always very nice.

I have been a big pain as a customer, but they put up with everything and always get stuff working. I've never used a host before that went so far to make sure I got my website running.

I think they should get a raise on their paycheck. I look forward to talking to them each time I have an issue. I hope they are always a part of JodoHost.

There have been other support staff I have worked with but they are the best. I hope I get a chance to work with more people from JodoHost, but I always want to work with them.

I will be happy to link my website to JodoHost. I want to get as many customers as I can here so they always stay in business. I don't want to get stuck with a crappy host.

Sorry for causing you all so much trouble, I'm sure every time I send a support ticket you are thinking "Ohh no..."

:] :] :] :]​

:)

We've worked hard with the developer of the application that has been cuasing issues for your MySQL problem. He should be having a final fix out for it soon. the problem would not have been so big had been much of an issue except that he kept having new clients to sign up again and again (he was doing good sales, for him and us), and when we'd get it fixed once another would sign up and start their app. that all should be finalized this week as we have worked to get it resolved direct with the program developer. I know it was frustrating for you getting all those mails.

Thank you.

They are important members of our team. They believe in JodoHost and the company and have been with us from very beginning.

I agree with you Kensino.

Stephen, Pratik, Akshay, and Manish have been great help.

I have only had my VPS for 2-3 months now and I have managed to do some interesting things and they always respond to my emails within 30 mins or less and are with me until the end trying to get the problem solved.

You guys are awesome!!! I would be lost with you.

I had to cancel my VPS but I am going to get another one in a few months when I can manage it better.

I don't have a choice because I have to use a program that needs port access.

Im not a VPS customer... only a lowly reseller account, but...
I've been with JodoHost for a few years now and just wanted to chime in because I don't feel there is enough praise in this forum.

I am guilty of ocassionally reading about or visiting the sites of other hosting companies. (sorry, I'm human!)
I think that JodoHost should feel proud, not only of the above-average(note that I didn't say 'perfect') support they provide to their customers, but also of the value they provide. When I see a lower price on the market, 9 times out of ten I get there and find that "oh, but they don't provide %something%." The other 1 out of ten times, I find out from several community forums that that particular host provides horrible support.
Kudos to JodoHost for leading on both support and value !!!

I was wondering how you found this thread, since I know that I started it almost a year ago... but I guess you are right there isn't enough feedback on this forum since this thread was still on the first page after nearly a year.

Weird, anyway I've had problems with JodoHost lately but they seemed to have fixed them and even though Live Chat or even tickets can be a pain in the butt from time to time I'm still staying with JodoHost because so far its the best hosting company I've found, at least for shared hosting. Their VPS is really excellent as well, the pricing is the best I've seen for VPS servers.

Back