Ticket #38381

eko

Perch
Is the support ticket system working? I received the ticket the confirmation email but didn't get a reply yet to:

Ticket #38381 Confirmation: shift my shared account (windows silver) to under my reseller account

eko, your ticket is in queue. These sort of requests are billing/support requests and we need to ensure payments and credits are also taken care of hence it takes longer

Don't worry, would be done shortly

Please check the ticket, as it has already been replied by Deepak and he has asked for some details.
Please provide the details so that we can take any further action.

Details provided in following ticket sequence including new ticket from shared account:

Ticket #38381 start: Nov 2, 2004 5:36:38 AM
Ticket #38381 follow up: Nov 2, 2004 8:23:27 PM
Ticket #38381:Nov 2, 2004 10:22:49 PM: that says I should post another ticket but then from my shared account

Ticket #38466 from my shared account posted Nov 3, 2004 4:13:27 AM

I'm amazed that you don't have the account information of your clients and that I need to provide you with this for both my shared and reseller account and post double tickets.

eko said:
I'm amazed that you don't have the account information of your clients and that I need to provide you with this for both my shared and reseller account and post double tickets.

This is just to authenticate your request. And the details of reseller control panel are required because we need to be very careful while moving any shared account to reseller account.

Back