Ticket KTV-77408-191

TrueBlue,

We have posted notices that support is slower because of holidays in india, and we are low on staff.

The errors you are getting are becasue of Bellsouth, there is a topic regarding this already, your best option is to call bellsouth and get them to resolve their mail issues.

So what about when I run a DNS Report on this customer and get the following:

NS records at parent servers Your NS records at the parent servers are:

ns4.xxx. [204.10.xxx.xxx (NO GLUE)] [US]
ns3.xxx. [204.14.xxx.xxx (NO GLUE)] [US]
ns.xxx. [204.14.xxx.xxx (NO GLUE)] [US]

[These were obtained from tld4.xxx.org]

WARNING. The parent servers (I checked with tld4.xxx.org.) are not providing glue for all your nameservers. This means that they are supplying the NS records (host.example.com), but not supplying the A records (192.0.2.53), which can cause slightly slower connections, and may cause incompatibilities with some non-RFC-compliant programs. This is perfectly acceptable behavior per the RFCs. This will usually occur if your DNS servers are not in the same TLD as your domain (for example, a DNS server of "ns1.example.org" for the domain "example.com"). In this case, you can speed up the connections slightly by having NS records that are in the same TLD as your domain.

I do not see how Bell South has anything to do with this...

That is partially because you have 3 nameservers assigned, yet only two are valid so it makes it not work properly, only 3/4 are valid for that domain.

Back