Ticket System

Kensino

Perch
I have noticed a few security issues with JodoHost. I was wondering about them.

I try to get the support staff to help me on a problem but they want my admin details to my website so that they may log in. However, I will not send this information to them because the ticket system is not secure. When I send this data it is not sent via a https.

So there is no way for the support to help me according to them. I should not be asked to sent login details for my H-Sphere or website over an unsecure connection. This is what causes people to hack websites.

The chat is SSL secured....if you prefer that.

This is not the cause of any hack I've ever seen, there are thousands of much more insecure things people do :) that are much more readily hacked.

If you are having an issue on the client side with a spyware/malware/bug just typing it in any form secure, insecure, etc, is just as bad :)

Actually I do perfer the chat, BUT everytime I use it the guy on the other end tells me the exact same thing.

"Please create a ticket and we will do needfull. We will update you when complete."

The support team does not like working on live chat because they always ask you to put a ticket instead.

--

also can you PLEASE!!! figure out why the vbulletin is sending me duplicate emails for everything?? I have asked several times but I keep getting them. There is no way that my mail system is duplicating them. If I receive two emails, two were mailed. My vBulletin does this as well when it needs a maintenance.

Tell them you are wanting to discuss ticket # and give the login info on live chat instead of ticket, it isn't that hard there :)
yes we prefer you update the ticket, just let them know you prefer to give the login details on live chat.

as for the emails, I know of no one else getting two emails, haven't seen any other complaint, and vB maintenance is done regularly on the DB and to prune out the spammers.

as for the emails, I know of no one else getting two emails, haven't seen any other complaint, and vB maintenance is done regularly on the DB and to prune out the spammers.

Sir, I will not make this up please check attachment. Please view the date/time detail and subject details.

Maybe it on my end, but I do not receive duplicate email from anyone beside jodohost.

It flooding my mail box out of control. I cannot even scroll down far enough to view all the mail.

Back