to improve

There is no other way to clean log sqlserver database without support team ticket? it is not posible from CP?

It is very frustrating for me to wait until 2 houres to delete it , and with my aplication with errors during this time

There is no other way to clean log sqlserver database without support team ticket? it is not posible from CP?

It is very frustrating for me to wait until 2 houres to delete it , and with my aplication with errors during this time

with simple logging it should not be a regular occurrence, if it happens a lot it simply means your DB quota is too small.

I have 88 MB of data and insert/update is generating 50 MB of log in 1 day

how can avoid this? The update/insert/delete are very hight and logs is taken more space that data, and I can not delete directly the log

normally in simple logs even a large DB won't grow more than 50MB, I'd recommend adding an extra 25MB total to it and keeping the ratio the same as it is now, so you have about 10MB more log space, it should help quite a bit

We have a serious issue with this. I can add some space to database ( I will say it to my customer) , but this aplication has 200.000/300.000 insert/delete/update a week. It is generating a lot of logs (about 40 MB)

The problem is that when log is full, asp.net login is not working and aplication is not working. This is very serious issue for me, because I can not delete log directly and although I can see full log, I can not clean it, I must wait for houres ( with aplication down) until support team clean it for me.

I can add some space to database , but at the end the log is full

There is no way to avoid log in database ?
there is no way to clean it from CP?

No there is not a way you can clean it, as I said before this issue only happens with simple logging when the size is too small. You can choose to ignore this advice, and keep having the log to get full, or you can make it larger and enjoy it self shrinking as designed.

My website is not working due to full log, and I have contact with Live chat but support team could not solve it. The have sent my ticket to other people (sqlserver admin I suppouse and severals houres waiting).

It is a serios issue with my customer. With one update process we are getting 60 MB or more of log information. With this I can not delete log files without your asistence and no every body of your support team can delete it.

is there any other solution to this?

Back