transfer domain?

I like the look of your windows hosting packages and would like to sign up as soon as possible. I have one question though.

I currently have a .co.uk domain registered but I don't know how to transfer it to you. Could you please explain this to me and also what downtime I can expect during the transfer?

Thanks in advance.

You can't transfer a co.uk domain to us as we don't support country TLDs. The best thing to do would be to simply change your domain name's settings so that they point to our name servers. If you need any help in doing so, we'd be glad to assist.

Are there any disadvantages to doing it this way?

If not, I would appreciate an explanation of how exactly to do it. Is it something that I do myself or something that my current host should do?

There is no disadvantage. If you were to transfer it to us, you'd just be wasting money.

What you need to do is go to the site you registered your domain name at. You need to login to your Domain CP and change the name servers. If you don't know your domain registrar, just post your domain name here and I'd help you.

Back