Transfer files

dimoss

Guppy
Hi,

1. I am thinking to move my site to JodoHost. The problem is that I have a lot of video files there (~ 350mb) and it's difficult for me to upload again due to the slow nternet connection. Can JoDohost transfer directly my files to their server if I give the login details. If yes, this will be charged?

2. The reason I want ot move is actually that I have a problem with ASP Sessions in my current host which recentrly moved my site to W2003 Server. I read a lot about this issue in the 2003 Server. Did you resolved these kind of problems in here or I have to find a 2000 Server to host? I know that the best practice is to temporarily keep the sessions in the database BUT the main problem is with my forum WWWiz Forum which doesn't support this feature yet.

Denis

Atul said:
1. JodoHost can do this for you - http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=5591

2. We have resolved this issue sometime ago. After you signup and setup your WWF, create a Support Ticket for reconfirming your setting.

1. That means it will cost me $2.00 /100mb tranfer and $2.00 /transfer the whole SQL forum database (it's about 40mb)?

2. What u mean reconfirm my setting after WWF setup?

I am not interested in a reseller program. I want the share GOLD program. Can u do this aslo for this package?

Thanks,

Denis

Denis,

We can do ASP sessions up to 90 minutes in length, beyond that, it hurts the entire server to use sessions.

I will let sales answer the other questions :)

Back