Trouble Tickets

Okay, i feel really stupid. I just converted my account from a Windows account to Reseller. How do I submit trouble tickets to JodoHost now? When I create a ticket from my reseller panel, it just seems to route to the reseller trouble center?

Mason,

This confused me for awhile as well. You have three logins for your reseller account: corp web, admin, and reseller.

You have to login under your reseller account to submit trouble tickets to jodo's support center.

The reseller login is the one you initially signed up with when you became a reseller. You login at the cp.m****here.biz:8080 address. That login has very minimial fuctionality. You can change your admin password and submit trouble tickets along with some other light management functions.

soundcompanies said:
Mason,

This confused me for awhile as well. You have three logins for your reseller account: corp web, admin, and reseller.

You have to login under your reseller account to submit trouble tickets to jodo's support center.

The reseller login is the one you initially signed up with when you became a reseller. You login at the cp.m****here.biz:8080 address. That login has very minimial fuctionality. You can change your admin password and submit trouble tickets along with some other light management functions.

Thanks, that helps alot.

You can also send an email to [email protected] granted they do not get the login info for your account but it works for general stuff. I allways list my reseller name, domain name, server and the problem in my emails to help speed things up.

Markey

MarkeyHost said:
You can also send an email to [email protected] granted they do not get the login info for your account but it works for general stuff. I allways list my reseller name, domain name, server and the problem in my emails to help speed things up.

Markey

yep, i like to email support too. easier and no logins...

soundcompanies said:

Actually you can add a Plan for your own website to the Reseller administrative account so you only have 2 logins :)

Back