Unable to turn on ASP.net

Each I call the button to turn ASP.net from the control panel, nothing happens..the page refreshes, and it's still off. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

legends92 said:
Each I call the button to turn ASP.net from the control panel, nothing happens..the page refreshes, and it's still off. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

If you're on win5, you're probably doing nothing wrong. See the Network Outages thread,

in your control panel look at ftp/user account, next to hostname is the server you are on, win5 is win5.jodoshared.com

I'm on Win4. But I remember a short while back when we had the issue with servers going down on Win5, my site was down also. I wonder if win4 and win5 are tied to eachother somehow.

legends92 said:
I'm on Win4. But I remember a short while back when we had the issue with servers going down on Win5, my site was down also. I wonder if win4 and win5 are tied to eachother somehow.

I don't think so. I think win4 is a Windows 2003 server whereas win5 is a Windows 2000 server but I might be wrong. Your best bet is to put in a ticket.

I'm still having this issue. Opened a ticket earlier today, no email, nothing. Anybody else on Win4 having this issue.

legends92, what is your ticket ID. Win4 and Win5 are totally separate servers

And Win4 has not gone down in the last 40 days, been very stable. Win5 on the other hand has had some issues.. Please reopen your ticket and I'll follow up on it immediately..

Back