Updating to new traffic & disk limits

antic

Perch
I just tried to update my reseller traffic and disk space limits to the new limits for LiteHost (75GB/6GB). My account is currently still on the previous limits (60GB/4GB).

When I tried to update it, it wanted to charge me.
Do I need to contact sales to do the upgrade?

Yes It's better to contact sales team OR send us email with mention account details.

Ah, I was just informed of certain restrictions on the new plans, so I might stay where I am for now. :)

Anyway I'm working on a way to integrate CDN's (eg. Amazon S3) into things, so clients use CDN storage/traffic for most files and my reseller traffic is kept to a minimum (will improve response times too using a nearby CDN)

Ah, I was just informed of certain restrictions on the new plans, so I might stay where I am for now. :)
I don't think there are restriction above what was introduced in the last major upgrade where we restructured plans with some max accounts per reseller plan limits(due to license cost increases), and a few plan tweaks with auto responder, CF server, and catchall removal, these were all before CL2 plans launched.

Back