Verisign SSL

I'm close to making the switch to Jodohost. (windows reseller acct) One question:

My current host (also using HSphere) could not properly install a dedicated Verisign SSL. I could generate the CSR in HSphere and submit it to Verisign. However, the cert I received back from Verisign could never be installed. It did not match the CSR generated. I tried several times and my current host CS tried several times. Finally I moved the site to a temporary host. I am quite certain the problem was not with Verisign as I was able to install with no problems on the temporary host.

So my question is, are there any known problems with installing Verisign SSL certificates on Windows servers through HSphere? Do you have other customers who have installed Verisign SSL's successfully? and if I do have problems installing the cert, can your staff assist me in a reasonable short amount of time?

Thanks in advance!

If it won't work with Hsphere we can set it up manually no problem, time to install manually will vary between 1-12 hours depending who is on shift at the time, as we do manual installs of SSL certs with level3 techs only.

Back