VPS Specific Features Included:
VPS Virtual Mem 128
VPS Processes 20

Extra Charges: 0.10 per item per month.

Herewith is the dilemma: Main Reseller CP / Resource Prices for Reseller:
VPS Memory resources in use. = 512
VPS Processes in use: = 160

The client control panel states:
VPS Memory resources in use. = 3mb in use.
VPS Processes in use: = 6 processes up and running.

Jodohost is charging me for the latter, 512 and 160 or $50.40 over and above my reseller valuehost fees. I assume this would be 512-128 = 384 * 0.10 = 38.40 + 160-20 = 140 * 0.10 = 14.00 would be a grand total of 52.40 plus my ongoing monthly charge for Valuehost at 35.00 = 87.40.

The most present problem with this is: The clash or difference between resource usages between the two control panels.

Second issue seems to be excessive VPS usage of resources. There are no programs up and running to my knowledge on this acct. If simply opening the vps acct utilizes that much resource?that would explain the resource usage but not the difference between the two control panels.

Feedback required for greater understanding of VPS Resource usage.

Thanks, nt :)

We are getting more information from Psoft on exactly that now, we had an initial reply, but it was very generic, waiting on a full reply from them.

My VPS control panel always tells me:
Memory Usage Limit: used MB out of MB.
Number of Process Limit: out of processes up and running.

VPS control panel is that which I am referring to: My client leased a vps plan. The client VPS control panel states:

VPS Memory resources in use. = 3mb in use.
VPS Processes in use: = 6 processes up and running.

Why am I being charged for 512 and 160 if it
is 3 ??? and 6 ??? ?(

The H-Sphere program does not seem to be working correctly.

Thanks for the feedback...I think there needs to be a community effort to make needed corrections or insights.

Looking forward to the CEO's correcting these issues.

Thanks, nt. 8)

Psoft hasn't replied yet on the clarification sought by us :(

Any charge, wrongly charged by the system will be adjusted to your account. And for that you need not to worry. I have also mentioned this into your ticket too hours ago..

Just got a reply from Psoft..

"This is our bug.
This problem is related to wrong reseller VPS Process Limit, VPS Memory bill entry description
"

We are in the process of adjusting the amount charged by the system for VPS resources. This may take 2-3 business days.

I've got the same problem as you, nti. Had it for a good couple of months now. I started taking it up with Jodo sales every month back then, but I got a bit fed up on dealing with this every single month so I just stopped and started paying the extra money instead.

It's a VPS bug, that is officially announced by Psoft. So there is not much we can do about it.What we can do is to adjust your billing..

eDreams, We will do whatever we can at our end. If you had made us aware of these charges, they would have adjusted.

JodoHost has always kept billing and quality issues on priority. The forum community knows it very well. And we are not interested in any fees/money for which we are not eligible.

Ravi, thank you for the prompt replies. I am not implying that JH is charging money for which they are not eligible.

I have only attempted to create community efforts and feedback, for better understandings, insights, communication and relationships between JH and Resellers.

I believe your replies will resolve any/all issues present or past. I also think your replies will create more sales for JH.

Thank you, NT :]

nti, I was not blaming you or anyone else, I was just clearing our position as a responsible and honest hosting company.

You are welcome..

Well, in that case I'm happy that my VPS account seems completely unable to determine the amount of resources in use. That way it can't overcharge me either 8)

nti, Charges wrongly charged to you by Hsphere for VPS are refunded. Please check your billing statement for details.

i have just created a vps account 5 minutes ago and the result is same at me.
image19lp.gif

Back