VPS's on VZ 2 are not responding - Parallels Contacted - at their mercy now

The VPS data is good however the OS RAID1 partitions is acting up now.

We are working to check and fix why it is not booting now, as the RAID is degraded but should still work.

It looks like windows is going to require a reinstall to work, it simply blue screens on boot now.

Bit of a setback as Virtuozzo for Windows does not support moving to Windows 2008 R2 SP1, only the non SP1 version is allowed, and cannot migrate or upgrade to SP1. This is making a bit of a mess and reinstallation required now.

I really like virutozzo more than every after this :(

The Virutozzo software is not installing fully to work right at this moment, we are working to resolve ASAP. This is incredibly frustrating to experience.

It looks like we will have to open a top priority support ticket for this now as Virutozzo just is not installing properly for us here now.

On track now, we got it before Parallels, but not without lots of headaches, we are about to do some final updates and start the VPSes shortly.

After all messing i am now installing templates on the Virtuozzo servers. Trying to get things moving as fast as i can. Will keep you all updated on the progress

Currently its downloading Windows updates and we shall do that now...and then reboot the server once more.

Updates Completed and server has now been rebooted. Will not import get one VPS online and check if all is going well, then follow with others.

I have the first container successfully up and running on the Node now. Others to follow soon, We are really sorry for the trouble caused to our esteemed clients because of this. I will keep updating the post till all containers are up and running.

There are several VE's up and running right now, but more are being copied and worked on as well. We are working to preserve a copy of the data and start from a copy if there is any issue in starting them it can be resolved.

We have hit a snag with few of the VPS's it seems there were windows updates done on them that it thinks 'dont match', and hence are not starting, we have asked parallels to look into the issue and they will update us on it as to why those containers are not starting.

It is possibly that there were some patches installed on the node that are replaced by new versions and not available now, making this issue.

Parallels is in working on some of the machines not booting, and has rebooted the node as part of that, and machines launching now. there are still a couple left to repair as well, and being worked on.

ALL are up now! The last two were tricky little beasts but up and running! Thank you all for your patience and cooperation in this mess.

Back