Web Designer

Greggers

Perch
Hi,

I am in need of a web designer to produce a website for my father that he requires by the 1st December to coincide with the opening of a new showroom.

He really likes the website www. therma glaze .com If there's anyone out there that feel that they could do this within the timescales then please could you PM me with details, and an approximate price.

Many thanks
Greg

December 1st is pushing it and with promotions for search engines that takes time as well.

How many pages, and is there a shopping cart involved.

James

The website in the posting is what he really likes.

That site has a quote system, but quoting for windows/conservatories isn't quite as simple as adding to a basket and going through a checkout. It's more just to provide an idea on price.

SEO isn't too much of an issue for the 1st December as it is more for a presence on the web when the showroom opens (he is organising a open day, so people may choose to visit the website after that)

Cheers
Greg

How many pages appox. is it going to be. Another option also is get a online presence with a home page,about page etc. by Dec. 1st then work on other pages in background to finish site.

I just don't see a full site being done by Dec. 1st unluess u get a template and throw some info in it. I handcode all my work so my sites are unique for my clients.

What is your budget for this project. You may message me this info if you like.

Thanks,
James

It seems likely that by the 1st Decemeber the quotation system may not be possible, so probably look to launch the site as a presence and then add the quotation at a later date.

Thanks
Greg

Back