web mail slow

ErikP

Perch
I use webmail most of my day.

I have tried horde dw and all the systems in place are very slow. I have not said anythign in a while in regards to this issue but today it has just been terrible.

I am on a 20mbps pipe and this is the only client where I have problems.

I also see a delay in emails whats happening?

Thanks

Considering it is weekend and load is already less, can you check again on Monday and let me know if it still remains slow for you.
As far as delay is concerned, how long was it?

Considering it is weekend and load is already less, can you check again on Monday and let me know if it still remains slow for you.
As far as delay is concerned, how long was it?

I have been experiencing very slow webmail usage today as well. Keeps timing out, but reload enough times it eventually works.

My normal diagnostics shows now problems between me and Jodo.

I was not able to use webmail this weekend.

I did use horde yesterday during the day had 1 time out. I will try DW mail today.

cheers.

By webmail, please be specific about the webmail software being discussed and the one you used. Horde is still not completely moved to the webmail server as we are trying to eliminate the server selection option, just like it is in Squirrelmail. If done here, no selection will be required in Squirrelmail as well.

i have been trying to log on to DW mail all day today and no success.

Horde has been terribly slow, could not download attachments I get a blank page.

also it logs me out every once in a while.

don't normally use webmail myself, but I logged into my account on dwmail(it is same for all servers/accounts) and it is loading right up only page taking more than 1 second to load was the mail list, it took 4 seconds to load and sort the table.

Around 12:00 - 1:00pm or so PST it was dog slow -- through DW and horde... seems to be fast at the moment.

slower than yesterday for me 4.4seconds to load my inbox now but it is not that slow really. I am on DSL in Texas to get to it

ahh, clicked again and it took 9 seconds, I am reporting to Tanmaya :)

Back