Web4 - Error 500: Internal Server Error

BluJag

Perch
I keep getting persistent, random Error 500 Internal Server Errors on all my Web4 Joomla sites, all use MySQL8

I've raised a ticket (again) RS #KMV-84324-297]: Error 500: Internal Server Error but nothing has improved.

The situation is critical - my sites keep failing - can someone at Jodo please get a grip of this and fix the problem.

If Web4 is so broken it can't be made to work reliably, then is it possible to move all my sites to another web server?

Help!!!

Err 500 still happening - tech support don't reply to my tickets anymore - no one answers this post.

Hopeless.

And ERR 500 again - getting worse now.

What is the point of having a ticket system if nothing is resolved?

You always say you monitor the domains - what I want is for them to work! Your monitoring doesn't achieve anything.

Time to look for a new hosting provider I think.

Websites not working at all now - what is the procedure for a refund of monthly fees - I'm paying for a non-existent service.

Error 500: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

The problem is on the server side, not with your browser or the address. Most probably, a certain service (e.g., Tomcat engine) is down. Please contact your webmaster.

AGAIN AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

The problem is on the server side, not with your browser or the address. Most probably, a certain service (e.g., Tomcat engine) is down. Please contact your webmaster.

AND THE SAME AGAIN

Does this kind of response inspire any sort of confidence in Jodo Host? Do I have to fly to India to make sure you're doing what you're supposed to be doing?

14 June 11

STILL getting ERR 500 errors, despite tickets being sent in. ZGY-27773-693

Someone senior needs to look at this urgently

I would suggest you to go for an account move this way you will be on a new server and that should take care of your issues.

Update the ticket asking for account move and we shall do it promptly.

How long does it take?

(By the way, they are not my issues, but issues with Web4)

If past experience is anything to go by, I'm not exactly filled with confidence that it will go smoothly with no issues. If there are issues, then what? "tech support" ?

Back