WEB4 Outage

Viper

Perch
I am somewhat concerned that Jodohost has moved to a datacenter that they don't have access to.

I'm very confused.

No we DO have access, please read it, but somehow my name,and my name only got removed. It is back in place now and we DOhave access.Security here is very tight,and we are very honest about things that happen, that happened and is being sought out that it will never happen again(some kind of timed removal took place).

Also, I am here probably more than most any customer, the security guards know me, and know I was here until 1am last night even, but they have to follow procedures :(

I am typically here 2-4 times a day and for a number of hours each day, they know me quite well.

Edit: I am posting from the DC right now.

Well its good this RAID thing works :) It has time and again saved us from prolonged downtime. The secondary disk had totally died. The system would have worked fine without anyone noticing it if it wasn't for the fact that the backup was being performed when the crash happened. Kernel went into a panic and Stephen had a small security delay :(

Nonetheless, very little can be done to prevent such things

Back