Webmail not working?

Sailor

Perch
Two days ago I opened a ticket about extremely slow response from webmail. I received a reply that there was nothing wrong, even though it was clearly not working properly. Since early this morning I and my clients have been totally unable to access webmail. We eventually get a 504 bad gateway error. I have had no response to tickets, and no update as to when this might be fixed.
I understand if tech support is busy, but we need some indication of when this might be fixed and something to tell our clients. Or am I the only person with this issue?

you are not the only one, I've mentioned it a number of times. We are aware of the matter, but it was only made worse by the mail server migration. It was running local to them before and now it is mix of local/remote we are woring to optimize it and already made it better today, but there are still some issues of it bogging down.

Any updates at all on this? Tech support finally got back to me yesterday saying the problem was fixed, but today i am still getting "504 Gateway Time-out nginx"

This has been 4 days now of intermittent or no email access for my clients!

I've now been told twice by tech support that this is fixed, but when I check it it is definitely still not working. I've tried SquirrelMail, Horde and DWMail. If i am somehow missing something her could someone please explain? I see the main page - webmail choices of Squirrel,Horde, DWMail. But once i click login I get a long long wait, then Bad Gateway. This has been happening for four days now with no resolution.

That is odd, normally we restart the service and it works for some hours. We are working on a new webmail server that will remove the remote factor of the current one.

Desktop mail clients should be working properly for all.

Unfortunately I've got clients who use remote webmail when out of the office and they have now been down for five days with no resolution.

Back