Website not working

If you just registered or transferred the domain, you need to allow a day or two for DNS propogation. Actually, I can already see your site, but it takes different amounts of time for different networks to get the DNS info around the world.

What? I see the site to but not the /forum folder. Anything that has to use the sql database says page not found. All the other pages work.

Oh, I guess I didn't read carefully. Sorry. From the error I saw earlier, it looks like you're going to need to request that your SQL login be granted dbo rights to your database. I think WWF and SOOP require that when you use SQL. The error mentioned something about WWF and dbo rights.

Actually, I can't get to either of those addresses at the moment. Perhaps you are working on it.

Good luck.

Thanks Anyway.

I cancel my account. The ticket support sucks. The guy is rude to me and keeps telling me nothing is wrong. When I know all I need is permissions hes telling me I dont and he called me a retard.

this place sucks.

I have checked and found that the account has been suspended, so please resume the account and send us the details that which kind of forum you have installed so that we can grant the required previlege to the users and fix the problem you are facing.

fsdWebmaster said:
Thanks Anyway.

I cancel my account. The ticket support sucks. The guy is rude to me and keeps telling me nothing is wrong. When I know all I need is permissions hes telling me I dont and he called me a retard.

this place sucks.

I can hardly imagine our team to be rude. If someone called you a retart please mention the ticket id and name and I'll immediately deal with it!
Our team cannot guess what sort of software you are running or what sort of permissions you need. You let us know that you need DBO permissions or .NET full permissions or whatever and our team would do that right away for you.

But saying that our ticket support sucks in unfair

Anyhow, I'm looking into this complaint. I request you give our support team another chance to resolve your issue, do let us know what permissions or software you are using. Someone from our support team will be contacting you shortlu

I wouldn't say it sucked if it wasnt a rude response. I'm not smart I dont know why it don't work. I installed WebWizFourms on my website, at http://www.ittcommunity.com/forum/ all the password username etc are fine but it still dont work. So something must be wrong. All I ever get is "Page Cannot Be Displayed".

It dont matter now, I dont have any money to pay right now, and since is rude and I cant fix it anyway I cancelled my account.

Actually, I think you are the one who's being incredibly rude here. From what you've said, it seems that you are the one who doesn't know what you're doing. And you expect Jodostaff to help you out with an attitude like that! You might find that with a little patience and the right approach, as I have, that Jodo staff most often go right out of their way to help.

I expect they are glad you cancelled your account. :tongue: So I am. I can do without people like you making their life a misery.

Back