Website (on Win7) runs slow in the morning...

Hi All,

My client's website has been on Win7 for a few months, everything runs amazingly until the past few days (including today). The website loads very slow in the morning (I am in LA). My client is freaking out and keep calling me. Is there something I sould be aware of?

Note that this is the first time I post here because I've been using the ticket system. However, the response time of the new support system has become slow that it generally takes 2 hrs to 8 hrs to receive an answer, so I figure I give it a try here :)

eMayTrix,

I am checking on this now, and the response time on the new system has been pretty good, we can do reports, and it is averaging to 1hour 30min total ticket time now. I am not sure why it has been a slow response today, I will speak with those on duty.

HI,

There is no such issue reported or identified on win7 server, but if you still face this problem, Do send us a support ticket with the exact link of site.

We have maintained the same response time with the new support system too and thus no ticket takes so long(as told by you) to be replied. In some cases ticket takes more time to resolve as either we are seeking some information from from cusomers or else we put the ticket to "ON HOld" status if more time is required.

Please provide us complete details with the ticket so that we can investigate the problem and fix it.

Thank you for looking into this problem. I searched the forum and didn't see any problems with Win7, but the website "www.flagsimporter.com" does run slow as of now.

Also, the last ticket I opened is ADM-41063-290. Still waiting for "a reply to my reply". Please kindly check the ticket and take a look at the time between the replies.

I really appreciate all the great support in Jodo, and I totally understand that it takes time to resolve a problem. I finally came and posted here because my phone has been ringing for 3 days regarding the "slowness" of the website and the email attachment problem as stated in the ticket ADM-41063-290.

Thanks again for all your help.

I saw that ticket with the developers this morning, they had not replied yet.

I will update your ticket there.

Also, as for the domain, it loaded quickly here, maybe some input will come from other customers that view it.

Thank you very much for the timely response.

A little update for www.flagsimporter.com. It's now 12:52 pm here and the website loads fast...just like what happened yesterday...slow in the morning but fine in the afternoon.

Unfortunately many customers of this website are from East Coast, and this situation affects the business significantly. Hope this won't happen again tomorrow...

I'll post again if the speed of the website changes. Thanks.

Please understand that many tickets are answered within 60 minutes

Certain issues require more time (like control panel development issues, etc.) that need to be referred to another company for help in resolution.

As for the website getting slow during the morning, please do let us know when it happens again and we'll investigate.

10:16 AM now and website works beautifully. I'll keep tracking it for the weekend and a few more days next week.

Thanks to Nathan for checking the site early in the morning.

I really appreciate all the attention I got from the board here. Make me feel that I am not alone when any thing happens. Thank you all so much :D

Website watch update:

I've been checking the website for the past hours (it's 11:07 am here), and the website works beautifully.

Thanks to all the support personnel who spanding their precious time reloving the matters :D

Back