What happens if a hacker hacks your website.

I am looking for another hosting company because the copy of Advanced Guest book I was using was hacked. It was supplied by the other hosting company. They blocked my account, blamed me and wanted 100% assurances that I would not do it again. They blocked me for over 12 hours because I could not honestly give that assurance. Why, because I had no idea what they were on about till I finally got access and did a Google search and then found out that the Advanced Guest Book was easily hackable. What does this company do in such a situation. Block and blame the client or disable the program that is causing the problems.? By the way which Guest book are you offering?

Liam
I have signed up for a trail.

If your script has a vulnerability, it would never affect your web host and the server becase your site is isolated from the other sites. I do not understand why they blocked you

If your script or database was hacked, you could always request a free restore from us. But I see no reason for a web host to disable or terminate your account for such a reason

Neither do I and that is why I am moving my site. From what I have had in answers here and what I have seen on the different forum answers here as well,I will be changing my trail account to a perment account. Thanks for the frank answer.

Liam

Back