Why no UN??

rohan

Guppy
I do not get it. If the aim was to reconstruct and make Iraq a prosperous country, why hasn't the coalition of the "willing" handed things over to the UN?

kofee got his $2 billion (un oil for food) and the iraqis got a real slick soccer stadium in exchange (all the better to watch the executions in. ) i've just watched the un oil for food monitor being interviewed. that arrogant piece of excrement refused to open the program's books to independant audit.... i remember many years ago the "trick-or-treat for unicef" money going for boots for an eastern euro bloc army.

Micah 3:5
5 Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.
(KJV)

Originally posted by rohan
I do not get it. If the aim was to reconstruct and make Iraq a prosperous country, why hasn't the coalition of the "willing" handed things over to the UN?

You're kidding, right? ?(

Let the very body of duplicitious idiots who were against the liberation of those people now come in and reap any benefits they can squander after we have born the expenses (not only monetarily, but humanitarily[like, the lives that it cost] {and don't give me that crap about "poor, innocent Iraqi lives" .. how many of those lives would have been taken if we'd left Saddam in control???}) ??

GET REAL!!!

Back