Win19 is not responding

WE are possibly having some issue in the NIC here has it doesn't seem to be coming up on the server fully. It shows the base level but ping and other functions don't work.

We did a virtual nic swap and moved to the backup network for the time being and it is up and running on the servers now.

Something is odd, Node is up and only win19 is down at this moment.
We are checking it and update you again.

Win19 is up and working on the node side, and also when taking down IIS but is taking a huge amount of traffic once IIS is up making a packetloss situation, trying to determine what is causing this and put a stop to it now.

I am going to take the node down into maintenance as I don't think there is an issue with the NIC, but I think that some of the offload features are not working on this NIC that is up and running now, so I am going to add a new one to the server so we can move to it and get this resolved. Win39 will see a short outage with this as well.

Note we did implement some anti DDOS limits on the server to make it drop connections if it gets a flood of them in certain DDOS specific patterns, if you are seeing an issue with dropped connections it may be due to this and we can ease off the limits some now as well, they may be a little aggressive at the moment.

Back