win5 down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Perch
Anyone notice that win5 sites are not coming up just now (7:35 AM EDT). Ticket #31785 submitted, no response in live chat.

Logan said:
Anyone notice that win5 sites are not coming up just now (7:35 AM EDT). Ticket #31785 submitted, no response in live chat.

Any I still didn't get any ticket confirmation via e-mail to my hotmail account. Should I put a ticket in for this, or will anyone know about it?

Logan said:
I guess I was just 1 minute too fast with the ticket huh? Need to keep them on their toes :)

I sent out a mass email as well infact

Regarding the ticket, PSOFt is working on the CP server right now on the HSphere mail issue. The HSphere mail system is down so we neither received your ticket nor did the ticket system send a confirmation

It is best to submit a ticket via HSphere.

I am sorry no one was available on LiveChat. I'll check that out. At the moment, we have 3 techs on shift, not including myself.

LegalAlien said:
I never got any email? Are you sure it's working?

I sent out two emails regarding this issue? You didn't receive any?

Could someone else confirm they did not receive the notification email?

I haven't received any e-mails about the Win5 update specifically, only one e-mail about the update in general.

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 04:26:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: <removed>
Subject: .NET SP1 Installation

The last mass mailing I received before this was about IP justification for resellers.

I received one ".NET SP1 Installation" but there was no mention in that message about Win5.

As I was typing this message, I got a new one about "Win6: OS Service Pack Installation".

We plan to install SP1 for .NET framework 1.1 on all our Windows servers in order to resolve some of the stability issues we have been facing with ASP.NET

I'm not sure but anyone else but I assumed that all windows servers would include Win5

Yash said:
I sent out a mass email as well infact

Regarding the ticket, PSOFt is working on the CP server right now on the HSphere mail issue. The HSphere mail system is down so we neither received your ticket nor did the ticket system send a confirmation

It is best to submit a ticket via HSphere.

I am sorry no one was available on LiveChat. I'll check that out. At the moment, we have 3 techs on shift, not including myself.

Yash,

I did get one e-mail regarding the upgrade in general,. but nothing specific to the reinstall on win5.

Is the problem with e-mail notification of tickets through HSphere fixed now? I did get notification of a reply to my ticket that I submitted this morning, so it looks like it is working now.

UPDATE: Yes, I did get the second e-mail regarding the reinstall on win5.

OK, this is HSphere email issue is getting really annoying now.
We are pushing PSOFT really hard for a resolution.

I am closing this thread considering there is no unresolved issue left in it. The hsphere mailing issue we are working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back