Win6 CP Still Not Working!

While attempting to add a domain and after waiting 1-2 minutes while the page processed here is what I received:

Failed to add Domain xxxxxxxxxxx.com
Internal Error, Tech Support Was Notified

I have added a test domain with no problem, can you please send me a private message with your username, and the domain you wish to add?

Stephen said:
I have added a test domain with no problem, can you please send me a private message with your username, and the domain you wish to add?

Of course it's not your fault, most likely mine. I must be adding a domain name that is misspelled 8o

Stephen said:

Okay Stephen, I pm'd you my account and domain name that's not working. I am receiving that error message after clicking "Continue" to add the domain name to the account. Though if I FTP into the account I see that the directory was created on the server for the domain, but nothing shows up for the domain in the CP.

/WebDeveloper

I am speaking with psoft about this now, I saw the same.

BTW, I asked for your account so I could test on your account to add a valid domain, instead of testestestdomain.com on another account :)

Stephen said:
I am speaking with psoft about this now, I saw the same.

BTW, I asked for your account so I could test on your account to add a valid domain, instead of testestestdomain.com on another account :)

That's okay with me :) Did you get the other PM I sent you with the domain name that I would also like to add?

The problem is the frontpage services you have enabled by default, the setup for them is timing out causing it to fail.

Stephen said:
The problem is the frontpage services you have enabled by default, the setup for them is timing out causing it to fail.

What steps do I need to take in order to remove FrontPage services from being enabled by default. IE: I would like to have FP disabled by default when creating new domains.

Thank you,

/WebDeveloper

Go to the plan editor, and select the plan, go down to FP, and uncheck the box next to "activated" (keep the one allowing it to be used, it can easily be activated on demand from the control panel)

Stephen said:
Go to the plan editor, and select the plan, go down to FP, and uncheck the box next to "activated" (keep the one allowing it to be used, it can easily be activated on demand from the control panel)

Stephen, thanks that worked. But on a side note, I also removed the "Activated" check boxes from ASPSecured and PHP Module. But when I click back on the plan, these "Activated" boxes are checked. Then, when I create a new domain under this Plan, these services are activated. (and AWStats which is supposed to be activated is not).

What's up with that? Is the Control Panel not saving my setting changes?

Also, is there a way to disable the "CP" directory from automatically being created when adding a new domain name?

WebDeveloper said:
Stephen, thanks that worked. But on a side note, I also removed the "Activated" check boxes from ASPSecured and PHP Module. But when I click back on the plan, these "Activated" boxes are checked. Then, when I create a new domain under this Plan, these services are activated. (and AWStats which is supposed to be activated is not).

What's up with that? Is the Control Panel not saving my setting changes?

Also, is there a way to disable the "CP" directory from automatically being created when adding a new domain name?

Not sure, yes it shoud save, will check on that.

No way to remove /cp from creating, it is part of the skel folder.

Back