Win6 .NET problem

Is there something wrong with ASPNET on win6?? My shopping carts keep erroring out like every 15 seconds. I've been working on them all morning with no problems, just started 5 minutes ago.

Re: Win6 .NET problems

I am not seeing any errors on .net from here, I am checking to see if you sent a ticket now.

Edit: got the tickets, checking now.

Re: Win6: ALL SITES DOWN!!!

its a nice feature all right. any word on this Jodohost? No doubt the perfect storm of web hosting has occured yet again...

Re: Win6 .NET problems

IIs had to be reset, but didnt work properly, had to reboot it.

a CFMX ODBC DSN creation request went crazy and took IIS down with it.

Guys we knew about it, from the other thread about asp.net, CF had done a run away on us and took IIS down, had to restart the computer becasue restarting services alone didn't stop it, sorry it took 10 min.

Edit: threads merged as they are about the same issue.

It's all good homey, everything's runnin great now thanks for being on top of it! You guys rock...

guycre8ive said:
It's all good homey, everything's runnin great now thanks for being on top of it! You guys rock...

"It's all good..." until the next time my sites are down...

Ah it's kind of nice when there's problems, I get so caught up in things I forget to eat. Gave me a good reason to go grab some lunch.

WebDeveloper said:
"It's all good..." until the next time my sites are down...

Wow, this forum can get very messy
The short unavailablity you noticed was due to a server reboot, nothing else.

Servers are restarted rarely, needed to be done because CFMX had issues which was also rare

That was my fault, sorry. I usually just post here to see if it's just me having the problems or if anyone else is as well. Figure it might help fix things quicker.

Back