win6 thread

snooper

Perch
ok, i imagine i'm not the only who experiencing the trouble currently on Win6. and we all know that this isnt the first time (or 2nd, 3rd or 4th) for recent issues on Win6. I know, this time you say it isnt your fault, but still.

i'd like to know what the options are to move all my reseller accounts to another server.

its not an issue with the server unfortunately, its with Level3

What's making it so terribly difficult is that a hurricane is set to hit florida in the evening :(

Yash,

Are you expecting the datacenter folks to evacuate some of all of their staff? Are we in danger of them leaving the Win6 problems unfixed until after the storm? How concerned should we be about the storm taking out data lines or power?

Does this have anything to do with the fact that you brought Win6 down last night to upgrade to the new service pack. It just seems like to much of a coincidence that this has happened to Win6.

It has nothing to do with the service pack. That went fine. We actually thought it had to do with that.

But then we realised that a few control panel IPs were having the same issue. The NOC staff did some tests and found the IPs were not routing to us.

This should be resolved very soon now.
You should not worry about the hurricane. The datacenter is built to withstand a category 5 hurricane. The NOC staff won't be leaving the facility during the hurricane

The fact that all businesses, banks, courts, etc. are closed in Miami is creating a problem. However, Level3 is working on the issue, we should be up shortly. Infact, they have already corrected some IPs including the control panel and some dedicated on Win6. The main shared Ip on Win6 still has to be corrected

Just post a link to the announcement, billing has been informed

I am very sorry about what happened. We will be holding a comprehensive review of what happened and what we intend to do

Back