Windows Servers Maintenance reboots to add ASP.NET 3.5 SP1

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
We will be rebooting all windows servers once(each) between Thursday night at 11PM and Monday Morning at 4am for the installation of ASP.NET 3.5 SP1.

Reboots will happen between the hours of 11PM and 4AM EST only.
We will make every effort to go in order from the highest server(Win29) to the lowest (win2) and as always post updates and status here on the forums as it happens.

I got very tied up in moving out of my place in Miami and totally missed much of this maintenance, I did not direct others to do it as if any problems arose I would have been unavailable to aid in resolution.
That being said, Win29, Win28, and Win27 will rebooted between 11PM Eastern and midnight for updates and others will follow if possible, we will be working on this nightly until completed, probably around Thursday morning at 4am.

Win29 ASP.NET 3.5SP1 is currently installing IIS may get restarted a few times during this process before the server reboot happens.

ok maybe 5 was a little optimistic, will be rebooting shortly will post again just before it does.

I have not forgotten to update, win27 asp.net updates are still going, IIS has been up for a long time now so it is not down or anything but installation is still going.

ok it is completed, and going to issue a restart within the next 1 min, I am going to continue on to Win26 as well and call it a night after that.

Win26 iis has been up for a long time, but ASP.NET is still doing updates, it looks like it will got slightly past the 4AM hour that the reboot will happen.

Win26 had been up for a long time, I got busy on some other tasks and forgot to update.
Maintenance is completed for tonight.

Win25 install is tot he point IIS will be starting/stopping a few times for the next 8-15 minutes.

Win25 installer is still finalizing(iis is up) I will be starting the updates on win24 as well now.

Back