WinVPS Maintenance Window Thursday 11PM EST-1AM EST

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
WinVPS1, WinVPS2, WinVPS3, and WinVPS4 will be rebooted between 11:00PM and 1:00AM starting Thursday Jan 18th

This maintenance is for Virtuozzo Updates and each VPS will experience about 20 minutes down during the reboots required for this maintenance. During this time all Windows Updates will be done and a new Virtuozzo Patch installed.

This notice will be mailed to all WinVPS clients in the coming hours.
We will do all we can to minimize the time for the VPS restarts.

This maintenance window is starting in about 25 minutes from now, we will post more information about the servers to be rebooted as it happens.

WinVPS2 is being rebooted now, the update actually stopped the VPSes so instead or restarting and then rebooting I am just rebooting.

We have a license issue on winvps2, it is saying the Virtuozzo license is inactive, I am on the line with SWsoft support to get this resolved ASAP!

The VPSes on Winvps2 will be coming up shortly. We are very sorry for this issue, we had to call the SWSoft support to find why the license was not loading and they have loaded a temporary license while to get the VPSes running.

WinVPS2 VPSes are almost all up, we will continue next with WinVPS3 but it will be about 15 minutes before it is rebooted.

Wow WinVPS3 has also this license issue, I think SWSoft has a bug in their updater!

SWSoft is working on WinVPS3 now, I am going to halt any further updates for 24 hours. WinVPS1 and WinVPS4 will NOT be rebooted tonight after this license issue.

Edit: 12:25: VPSes are in startup process now, will be live shortly.

SWSoft support wants me to continue doing WinVPS1 restart now, as they are on standby for it to happen. I am discussing and confirming this fully before doing.

I have made the choice not to go forward with winvps1 and winvps4 at this point. I will make an announcement just for them in the coming days.

Back