Wondering what kind of service you get from Jodohost?

AndyLL

Perch
So… we are at the beginning of the biggest selling weekend for online businesses.

I spend a few hours tweaking the look and feel of my product pages on my main site www.disneymouselinks.com to try to improve my conversions. I changed my product detail page, my stylesheet and my ASP include file that has functions that handle every part of my pages except for the actual content.

I like my changes and decide I want them on my ‘subsite’ www.disneymouselinks.com/disneyinthemorning/default.asp . I copy the new files over locally and upload everything. I go online to check it out before going to bed. (its after 2:00)

I get a sick feeling when the subsite will not load. It was designed to be its own domain and has its own stylesheet, function library and product detail/search pages. I whimper for a few minutes then go off to search for any type of backup even though I know I don’t have any.

1 hour later I have the content running again with ugly menus. No Store or Ads or database. Before settling down to an all-niter to try to recreate 100s of hours of work I shoot off a ticket to Jodo.

28 minutes later, just as I gotten my menus semi-pretty again, I get an email from Maheep letting my know my back-up from the day before was online.

No typo… that was 28 minutes in the middle of the night to pull a backup for me.

5 minutes later and I’m up and running.

I’ll be sure to backup my site 1st thing tomorrow…. As soon as I make those tweaks.

Andy

---------------
Atul - feel free to use this post as a Testimonial

Andy, thanks for sharing this info with us. JH is honest and they work really hard for their customers. Nobody is perfect, so they make mistakes like everyone else but this experience shows how hard they work for us.

Back