your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list

fidelis

Guppy
I'm sort new to jodohost, but I'm having quite a bit of troubles with my ValueHost account.

1st of all, I'm trying to create a trouble ticket, but I keep getting this error in my MSN mailbox <the mailbox I use outside of the jodohost plan>

The original message was received at Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:44:03 -0400
from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1))

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mail.m****here.biz.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
<<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)

Thank you
Ed

Which mailbox are you speaking of?
On my MSN mail account (which I hardly use) I've only sent 14 e-mails May of 2005.

Also (forgive my "newbeness") but what do you mean by "authorised mail id"

Ed

Authorised mail id means the mail id you are registered with jodohost as reseller.

The message you get is because any of your mail box voilated the mass mail policy ( either your/your client;s mail box).

I did register with the correct reseller id - thanks

But, I really do not understand how I can violate the mail quota. I have only 3 of my 40 domains transferred over to Jodo. Of those three, they all have mail alias account (no POPs) except for 1 POP account - which is my personal one and I know for sure that I haven't been sending out 100 e-mails a day.
And I'm sure is not because of my mailform script on my site, because I cannot get it to work since I transferred the domain over - The reason I submitted a ticket in the first place.

Ed

Back