24x7 Annon Support Query

Not to ask a question already asked; however (From the automated responce of sorts) from a recent TT we had to send up to JodoHost. A few questions arose for us.

1. Is Annon Support Active?
2. What are the Fees, Limits, Restrictions
3. What is the Process for end-user (non reseller tickets)
- In other words, will an end user ticket automatically go to Annon Support, or will it have to be passed up by the Reseller account?
4. (Is/will) there be an option to (enable/disable or moderate) end user tickets to annon support?

The reason for #3 and #4 is basically as much as we like the idea, we would hate for JodoHost to see a spike load of simple tickets going to JodoHost, when such can be easily answered or resolved by our in-house team, and would like to (if we're understanding the idea properly) use the JodoHost Annon Support as like a "Tier 2" Support. This would allow us to utilize the annon support effectivly, and not waste JodoHost's resources for simple tickets or inquiries.

Thanks,
-Tom

1) Anonymous support is not yet available. Its still undergoing testing
2) We plan to announce the fees in 48 hours
3) Yes, your end-user tickets would automatically be registered in our system and they'd be replied to.
4) You can either enable or disable anonymous support, not moderate. You will of course be able to view all replies and add your own replies. We'd strictly answer technical issues

We are prepared for the support load increase we expect. Anonymous support is meant to allow resellers to concentrate simply on sales and let us do everything else for them :)

ETAs are very hard with this sort of development. Our previous ETA was on Jan 1st but the software still had bugs and issues

I'll however give you another ETA in 24 hours

it's been 26 hours... :D

j/k

This 24x7 anonymous support idea is the best thing I've every heard of for resellers, so long as it's affordable.

Yash said:
ETAs are very hard with this sort of development. Our previous ETA was on Jan 1st but the software still had bugs and issues

I'll however give you another ETA in 24 hours

Just curious.. Anything new to report in regards to this?
-Tom

There are a few major issues we are sorting out in the system

Mainly with the signup interface for resellers. I'll let you know in another few days where we stand on the pricing and expected date of deployment

It's hard to put the cat back in the bag :D I just told my users they'd have 24x7 support "in february". But it's the shortest month so I'm still nervous. :D

When it is started it needs to be right, no one wants something done half way and dropped later.

Yash is taking time and making sure everything is planned out.

The FunkMonkey says: Patience is a virtue.. So how is all of this going to work? Are they going to submit tickets in their control panel and you guys are going to answer them or is their going to be some sort of script we implement on our site for live private label chat connected to you guys??? By the way, you guys at Jodo frickin rock!! and roll...

will the support staff that provide it. be saying

regards xxxx

like they do now. so wew know whos giving the support.

so

regards

Aaron

at the end. .. aaron would be subsituted for the suport staff responding to the ticket. not branding but just so we/the client know who responded, as i think this would be helpful.

My vote would be for something outside the H-Sphere system. In the last few years my customers have rarely used the system, even after it's documented in their welcome mails and I've expressely reminded them. They go to my website and look for a support option, when they don't find one they settle for any email I've got listed there. I don't know what the psychology is about having the ticket system inside the account that makes it so hard for people. :)) It must be the same psychology that gets resellers asking technical questions on this message board. Regardless, I think customers are better served with a support option external to H-Sphere. Especially if that included chat. That would rule.

It will be available for BETA-testing soon :)
We plan to offer it to all resellers during that period, but wouldn't charge.

There were 1 or 2 bugs left. Programmer has fixed it. We will start testing it again today.

Atul, when you say testing again, do you mean beta testing? Is this beta testing available for resellers to test like Yash had mentioned earlier?

Very sorry for the continual delays in this project

We are hoping to start beta testing with actual resellers in the next few days

Back