24x7 Anonymous Support - Trials

Yash

Bass
Dated: March 18, 2005

Well, its finally here. The entire JodoHost team has put alot of effort into this. Our initial plan called for a custom designed support system but constant delays and poor quality of work from the development team forced us to adopt a customized version of the Cerberus HelpDesk.

We are for the next 1 to 2 weeks going to be conducting Anonymous Support Trials where we'll sign up about 30 to 40 resellers to the new program to decide what we need to improve, iron out any bottlenecks and assess what sort of realistic response times we can offer to reseller end-users.

However, one thing I'm sad to announce is that after alot of discussion here at JodoHost we have decided to make this program available to ValueHost and above resellers. The reason being is that the amount of time involved in setting up each reseller and taking care of your clients makes it unfeasible and unprofitable for us on the LiteHost plan. However, the LiteHost plan is anyway limited to 10 customers and by the time a LiteHost customer would need this system, they'd probably be on ValueHost or SilverHost by then.

I would however urge all LiteHost customers to upgrade to ValueHost to take benefit of this program. An extra $17.50/month would not only get you more space and bandwidth, it would get you Oracle and it would also give you complete peace of mind knowing your support is in the hands of Jodohost professionals :)

For those valuehost and above resellers wishing to take part in this program, visit this link to get yourself informed on what info you need to submit to us to get started:
http://www.jodohost.com/anonsupport.asp

I forgot to add, the pricing for this new system would not apply during trials.

However, we have tried to keep the rates as low as possible. We have decided on $0.50/month for each account above the free limit in your package. So that effectively means you'd be paying $1/month for each additional account after you use your free accounts in your reseller package. I doubt any company could have offered end-user support at a more attractive price than this :)

Back