Account Suspended???

OK, what is the deal? I get up this morning and my account is suspended. I never received any notification of a payment due or late or anything... WTF??? Man, things with your company just get better all the time...

Billing found two shared hosting accounts with user name ColdFusionMan but none in Reseller Accounts. One of the shared hosting account was suspended which we resumed.

System sends out invoice 3 days after it is due. It then sends out pre-suspension notice after 4 days and repeats it after 5 days. Suspension notice waring account to suspend in 2 days.

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive any one of the above email. Please remember the date when you have to pay your fee. Also you can pay any amount, any time. To know how to do it, please visit http://www.jodohost.com/help.asp#payinghostingfee

OK, everything is paid, all was well yesterday and now my site is suspended again, WTF is going on here? This is absolutely the worst service I have ever seen!

Transactions:
Invoice ID :346449-acc-23434_0 paid at 05:22:30 PDT on Aug. 12, 2004
Invoice ID: 346465-acc-23434_0 paid at 05:40:39 PDT on Aug. 12, 2004

Time for me to shop my 4+ accounts elsewhere I guess...

X(

Your account is resumed.

After account is due, suspension of account in 14 days is automatic. Before that we send out 5 warning emails. Also payment is credited manually.

Your account got suspended just as we were to credit it. We are extremely sorry for this and would like to continue to serve you.

I, too, just experienced this problem.

I didn't receive any email notification, although I do understand that it is my responsibility to pay the bill.

Made payment with Paypal, but the control panel still shows "suspended". I did click the "continue" link after the Paypal payment, as I know this must be done to reflect the payment on my account.

I sent an email to support, but if anyone can help in the meantime.....

Thanks,
Mark

I believe your account is active now.

System sends out 4-5 automated reminders. Billing Dept is sending out email reminders manually also. I guess we send 7-9 emails in 15 days period remininding you to pay. Also account is suspended 12 days after the due date.

Back