Accounts Migration

Inka

Perch
seems that cerberus is not workng, I am trying to update a ticket, open a new ticket and send email to resellersupport@jodo and nothing works!

Here is my problem:

--------------
See ticket EJN-46021-614 for reference
--------------

Another problem! The SQL Server URLs are not working! They are pointing to a wrong IP. This problem is present in all accounts that were migrated. For example, the user <XXXXXX> is hosting the domain <YYYYYYYY.com>, but he cannot access MSSQL2 anymore using:

mssql2.<YYYYYYYY.com>

Since it is pointing now to AA.BB.CCC.124, but it should be pointing to AA.BB.CCC.224

Yesterday, I shut down the nameservers for <RRRRRRRRRR>.COM and the problem appeared as a consequence

Please fix this asap. Thanks!

I have your email here, but what you are saying should have never worked.

mysql2.clientdomain.com or mssql2.clientdomain.com should never have worked in the first place, they are not valid servers, it would always be mssql2.yourservicedomain.com in this case you would need to inform clients of the need to change any code in reference to this service domain if you are not using it anymore, there will be nothing that we can do to make it function if you do not have DNS working for it at the old URL as well.

Back