Added a domain, but doesn?t show up!?

pehu

Perch
Hi!

First of all I try to get contact with you at the Live chat, but it seems to be some wrong on it.
(And usually I don?t get any answers on my support tickets, never got any actually, So I hope to get help here. )

I added a domain to my Service account, but it doesn?t show up when I open my account with my FTP client. I see the domain listed among the others in my ControlPanel, but no folder in the FTP account so I don?t know where to upload my files.

I also want to ask, If I need to restore a SQL server database which is backuped at my localhost. Can I do a Restore using Enterprise manager, or how can I do it?

Rgds Petri

How are you submitting your tickets? I hope you are not submitting it via the Reseller admin CP otherwise you'd be submitting it to yourself. Please PM me your ticket IDs

We get back to 90% of the tickets submitted to us in under 60 minutes

Well, 45 mins after one of my posted ticket 36851 Tanmaya answered it. But actually it was in the Resellers controlpanel!! (The CP I log in to when I click on "Reseller Control Panel" from jodohost.com) And it was the first ticket I posted there ever, and I got a fast reply, and thats good.
You mean, is it from that CP I shall post tickets?

What I have done so far is;
From that Control Panel I log in to one more other Controlpanel, The Administrative account,
and from that Control panel I log in to an Service Account that I created as described in the step-by-step guide when I opened my Jodohost Reseller account.
In that Service account I will host some of my own, and my own clients domains and websites. And it?s from this Service Accounts Control Panel I don?t get the answers.
(You say something about posting tickets to myself, if I posted them from wrong cp, but I don?t see any of my own tickets in the other controlpanels)

I get very confused by all different control panels. So From which panel shall I post tickets to you? Can you make it clear to me.

You have posted your ticket no - 36948 correctly.
You should use the same control panel to post your tickets.

Back