advice about non-paid (free) hosting accounts

megan

Perch
Hello - I have just started here with my first ever reseller account. I have a couple of non-service domain sites (other types of business) of my own that I want to host - in your opinion should I host these under the service account I created, or should I create a second non-paid (without billing) account type to host these sites? thanks, megan

If the domains belong to you ..then I'd recommend hosting them on your service account.

No need to waste another user account, if the only person that needs access to them is you ;)

Thanks! - I was hoping there would be no need to make a special account for them, but wanted to check with those of you who have experience :) ~megan

Just as a general note about ANY no billing plans. Be sure that you disable signup for them after you have signed up. DO NOT leave no billing plans open for signup, they are not subject to moderation, and therefore can end up using a lot of your bandwidth, space, etc. ifthey are found. (don't depend on no links to them for them not being found)

Back